You can print packing labels individually or in bulk.
To print a packing label
- On the Backoffice left panel click Orders > Shipments.
- Select the order you want to work with and click Print packing slip.
To create bulk packing labels
Besides printing packing slips per individual order, you can also print packing slips in bulk:
- On the Backoffice left panel click Orders.
- From the top of the screen select a bulk action, or select the checkboxes for the orders you want to print packing labels for.
- At the top of the screen click Bulk actions and select Print shipping labels.
- You will receive an e-mail message containing the packing slips.
To bulk print you must configure a shipping method in Settings > SHOP SETTINGS > Shipping method. This is not possible some integrations, such as Post NL.
To print bulk printing labels
- On the Backoffice left menu click Orders and select the order you want to work with.
- Click the Print labels button when shipping. The name of this button can vary depending on the shipper you use.