- On the left menu of the Backoffice click Settings.
- On the left menu click General Settings and at the top of the screen click Advanced.
CUSTOMER NAME & ADDRESS
Choose your customer options for registration and shipping.
ACCOUNT & SERVICE
Choose whether customers can contact you through tickets or the contact form.
- Feedback BCC E-mail - Enter the email address for customer reviews from Trusted Shops or Trustpilot. You can optionally enter your email address to receive notifications for customer orders.
- Account password strength -Select the password rules.
- Normal - All passwords are permitted.
- Strong - Passwords must contain a minimum of 1 digit.
- Strongest - Password must contain a minimum of 1 digit and 1 special character.
- Show demobar - If activated, an orange bar with the text This store is under construction. Any placed orders will not be honored or fulfilled. is displayed at the top of your online store. You can use this demo bar while you are updating your product portfolio.
- Prices excl. VAT - If you primarily supply to other businesses (B2B), select this to display prices excluding VAT. This function is visible only if you have installed the B2B module.
- Cost Price - If your users do not possess financial access rights, they are not allowed to edit the cost prices of products
- Social login - Users wishing to purchase products are required to register, and have the option to log in through Facebook.
- Related products - Enable this to make the related products block visible in the shopping cart.
- Discount code - Enable this to display the coupon code block in the shopping cart.
- Calculate shipping costs - Enable this to display the calculate shipping costs block in the shopping cart.
- Newsletter - Enable this to display the sign up for your newsletter.
- Show progress - Enable this to display the checkout progress bar. This is the step bar seen in the shopping cart of your online store.
- Show shopping cart - Select this to display the shopping cart contents after customers click Finish order.
- Show tax - Select this to display VAT in the shopping cart.
- HS code - Select this to enable configuring HS codes in the Price and Stock tabs. Some shipping companies require HS codes for international shipments. To configure the codes, in the Backoffice left navigation go to CATALOG > Products and click the product you want to work with.
- Prices - Select whether prices are displayed. Deselect rendition if you have not finished stocking your online store and do not want competitors to know your prices.
- Shopping cart - If not enabled, customers can't add products to their shopping cart or pay for them.
- Registration - If not enabled, visitors cannot create an account and the shopping cart function is not available.
- Show variants - Choose always or with two or more variants. Always: product variants are displayed in a drop-down list in a random order. With two or more variants: variants are displayed only if their number is two or higher. We recommend choosing with two or more variants.
- Legal mode - This option is primarily intended for the German market. Set it to Strict to comply to all legal requirements in Germany. Dutch online retailers with a Dutch online store can leave this option set to Normal.
- Minimum order amount - Enter a minimum amount for customer orders.
Select whether users are requireD to enter their email address when they post a product review.
- Deactivated: email address not required
- Optional: email address not required, but customers can enter one
- Activated: email address required.
- Layout - How to display products in your collection. Grid: next to each other. List: below each other.
- Products per page - How many products to display per page. Remaining products are shown on consecutive pages.
- Sort by - How to sort products.