Improve the findability of your products for customers and your search engine rankings by adding product descriptions and meta tags.
- Title - short description of the product, displayed in categories you add the product to.
- Full title - longer description, displayed on product pages.
- Description - enter a short product description. Depending on the theme you use, the description may not be visible in the product pages of your online store. If you do not enter SEO data, the information here is used as a meta description by search engines.
- Visible - whether the product is visible in your online store.
- Always visible - the product is always visible whether the item is in stock or not.
- Visible when in stock - the product is visible only when it is in stock.
- Hidden - the product is not visible in the shop.
- Brand - select a brand from the list or add one by typing its name. For more information see Adding brands.
- Supplier - select a supplier from the list or add one by typing its name. For more information see Adding suppliers.
- Delivery time - enter the anticipated delivery time of the product so customers know when they can expect their order. Delivery times are associated with the stock. You can assign different values to the In stock message and Out of stock message. Delivery times are displayed on the product pages of your online store. To set up delivery times, on the left menu of Backoffice click Products > Delivery dates.
Tell your customers more about the product. This information you enter here appears in the Information tab of the product page. Avoid descriptions provided by suppliers, and use your own text. Unique content is important because it increases the visibility of the product and your online store.
INVENTORY & VARIANTS
Configure product prices and stock. If the product has several variants, such as different sizes, you can create the variants here. Each variant has its own inventory management.
For more information see:
High-quality product photos are essential to the success of your online store and give customers an idea of what they can expect.
To add web images click Add images from the web. Make sure the link starts with http or https and ends with an image file extension such as jpg or png. See Adding product images for more information.
With categories you can organize your product range clearly and conveniently for customers. This helps them to quickly find what they're looking for and increases your turnover opportunities.
To create categories and add products to categories see Creating categories.
Add new or existing tags to the product. Separate tags by commas. See Creating tags for how to create and use tags.
Enter meta data for the product to increase your online visibility.
Select filters to add to the product so that the product will appear in search results when customers filter their searches with one of these values.
Quantity discounts encourage customers to order a product variant several times. With discounts, the more a product is purchased, the cheaper it will become. You can configure several quantity discounts per product.
Custom fields are product variants such as sizes, colors or input fields for engraving or printing. Unlike variants, which you create at Inventory & Variants, no new products with their own inventory management are created when you add custom fields.
You can select a custom field set by clicking Use custom field set and selecting a set, or you can click Add a custom field to create new custom fields for the product.
You can add a maximum of five similar or related products. Related products are shown in the shopping cart and in product pages, depending on your theme.
CUSTOM DATA FIELDS
Use the custom template data to determine elements at product level in your online store. It enables you to add additional functionality to your product pages and the product type category.