eCom has default filters such as price and brand, and you can create custom filters. For example, if you sell televisions, you can create a screen size filter.
Filters are available in product categories, brand pages and search results.
To create filters
- On the left menu of the Back Office go to Products > Filters.
- At the top of the screen click Add a filter.
- Give the filter a title, for example, Brand or Color.
- Activate the filter to make it available and save your changes.
- Click the filter you created and click Add value.
- Add a value, for example, red and save your changes. Repeat this until you have added all filter values. You can add a maximum of 14 values to a filter.
To assign filters to products
You can assign filters to an individual product or several products at the same time.
- On the left menu of the Back Office go to Products and select the product you want to work with.
- In the Filters area choose the values apply to the product in question. You can apply a maximum of 25.
- Save your changes.