To publish newsletters, you can use App Store connections to external email platforms such as MailChimp and Campaign Monitor. You can create a mailing list by exporting information about customers that have subscribed to your newsletter to a file.
- On the left menu of the Back Office click Marketing > Newsletter.
- At the top of the window click Export subscribers.
- You can immediately go to the export area to download the export file or click Tools > Export.
- After you download the file you can import it to your email platform.
To add and edit subscribers
- To add new customers to the mailing list at the top of the screen click Add a subscriber.
- Enter the name, the email addresses they want newsletters sent to, and their preferred newsletter language.
- Activate Send a confirmation request if you want to send them a confirmation email message that their subscription is processed.
To troubleshoot subscriptions
Check whether you have added the [[confirm_url]] to the content of the newsletter subscription confirmation email. Without it, your customers cannot confirm their subscription.
- On the left menu of the Back Office click Settings and from Website Settings choose Notification emails.
- In the list click Newsletter double opt-in.
- Check that [[confirm_url]] is in the content.