Add information to your web store such as general terms and conditions, shipping and returns, and how to get customer support.
You can configure these pages:
|About us||Describe your online store and tell its story. You can also add your contact details.|
|General terms & conditions||Tell your customers about the terms and conditions that apply to purchases.|
|Disclaimer||Detail your liability for any damage or the exclusion thereof, for example by mentioning incorrect information on your website, either originating from you or third parties.|
|Payment methods||Make it clear to your customers which payment methods you accept, so they know what to expect.|
|Shipping & returns||Explain what you charge for shipping, where you ship, how shipping costs are calculated, and the procedures for returning goods.|
|Customer support||Add important information about your customer service. This text will be displayed above the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).|
|Sitemap||Customers can see your web shop's structure at a glance, enabling them to quickly find what they are looking for. Site maps also contribute to your findability online. You can modify the caption above your site map here.|
|Thank you for your purchase!||Thank you message customers will see after making a purchase.|
|Homepage||You can modify the introduction text of your homepage here. It will be displayed underneath headlines and above products.|
|My Cart||The text entered here customers will see in their shopping cart.|
|Tag||This page has been added here to create a search engine tag page. Customers cannot directly find it. You can reach this page through http://domeinnaam.nl/tags/.|
|Newsletter terms & conditions||Inform your customers of the terms and conditions that apply to subscribing to your newsletter.|
To create text pages
- On the left menu of the Back Office click Content.
- Click the page you want to work with.
- Page content – Enter the title name in the Title field. This title will be visible in the (footer) menu of your online store and already contains a value when it concerns locked pages. Enter a page description in the Content
- Search engine – Enter the text page meta data here.
- Page Title - The link in search engines.
- Meta Description – Provide a brief description of the text page here. The meta description is listed as a page description below the link. You can use a maximum of 160 characters. Make sure to write a piece of text with a natural flow and avoid merely pasting keywords.
- Meta keywords - Keywords are words that describe core text page characteristics. Here you can enter words separated by commas. Meta keywords are no longer used by major search engines.
- URL - Enter the link after the slash (/) in the right input field.Note: Do not use spaces. If you want to use several words, make sure to write them together or use a minus sign or underscore to separate them. For example, aboutus, about-us or about_us. This URL title is automatically placed behind the URL (http://domain-name/service/text-page-url).
- Visibility – Click the switch to make it blue and activate the text page so it will become visible in your online store.
- When you are finished updating pages, select the checkboxes for the pages you want to publish and from the Bulk Actions menu choose Publish selected pages.