If the Create drop-down menu in the Administration tab (reachable through GENERAL > Settings > Advanced in the left menu) lists Immediately in the Invoices section, an invoice and packing note will be created straightaway. If you still want to configure a partial shipment, you must cancel the packing note and create a new one.
- Navigate to the order for which you want to configure the partial shipment in CATALOG > Orders in the left menu of the back office. This will take you to the order dashboard.
- In the order dashboard you will find the packing note. Click the blue i icon next to it.
- A pop-up window will open, where you can change the packing note status. Choose Cancelled in the Status drop-down menu and click Change shipment at the right at the bottom.
- Next to the cancelled order the Create shipment button now appears. Click it to create the first packing note.
- A new pop-up window will open, where you can select the products for the first shipment at the right at the top. Select the numbers in the drop-down menus. Set products that are not included in this shipment to zero (0).
- Click Add shipment at the right at the bottom to add the first packing note. Repeat this process until all products are included in a packing note.