There are several ways to create sales reports:
- Navigate to TOOLS > Import & Export > Export > Sales reports in the left menu of the back office.
- Select the desired time period and click Export to .csv at the right at the bottom of the screen.
How often has a specific product been sold?
- Navigate to CATALOG > Products in the left menu and click the product of which you would like to know the number of times it has been sold.
- Click the Info tab at the right at the top of the screen.
- Click the More information link in the Variant | Inventory section. If you have linked several variants to the product in question, you will see a number of row here.
- You will see the number of times the product has been sold and how often it was processed.
Number of products per order
- Navigate to SALES > Orders in the left menu.
- Click the flag icon in the title bar at the right at the top of the screen.
- Click With selected in the drop-down menu at the left at the bottom of the screen, followed by Export product list. You can do this per page.
- A .csv file containing all products per order will commence to download. You can sort by Title in the export file.