Unfortunately, this is not possible. To do so, your online store would have to be disconnected from its domain, which would have negative indexation effects. What you can do however, is notify your customers that shopping is temporarily disabled, or that it might take longer to receive their orders. For this, you can use one of the scenarios listed below:
Temporarily disable purchases
- Create a headline stating that your online store is closed temporarily. Remove the remaining headlines, to prominently display your Closed temporarily notice.
- Disable the shopping cart by navigating to GENERAL > Settings > Advanced in the left menu of the back office, to prevent your customers from placing orders through your online store.
Customers may still place orders
- Create a headline stating that product delivery temporarily might take longer than usual, for example because of holidays. Remove the remaining headlines, to prominently display your Closed due to holidays notice.
- Navigate to GENERAL > Settings > Country settings > Delivery times in the left menu of the back office. Configure a special delivery time for holidays and set it with the product(s) in question. It will be displayed on the associated product page(s). Your customers can see when they can expect delivery.
- Through SERVICES > E-mails & texts in the left menu you can add extra lines of text to automated email messages, such as "Due to holidays, deliveries will take longer than usual. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused."