Sending products involves delivery times. In your back office you can indicate the anticipated delivery time per individual product, so your customers will know exactly when to expect its delivery. Delivery times are listed on product pages.
Creating delivery times
To add a delivery time to a given product you will first have to create a delivery time set, which enables you to display a different delivery time when a given product is out of stock. To so so, navigate to GENERAL > Settings > Delivery Times in the left menu and click the green plus icon in the navigation at the top of the screen. An pop-up window will open, where you can enter the Name of the given delivery time. The name will be invisible in your online store, but facilitates the connection to a product. Use a clear and descriptive name (for example Standard Delivery). Click Save to create the delivery time set.
A new window will open automatically, enabling you to edit the set.
- In stock - The delivery time for a product in stock.
- Out of stock - If you have selected the option that a given product may be ordered, despite being out of stock, the delivery time listed here will be displayed in your online store. It will of course be longer.
Click Save at the right at the bottom of the window. You now have created a delivery time, which you can assign to (a) product(s).
Assigning delivery times to (a) product(s)
- Navigate to CATALOGUS > Products in the left menu of the back office and select the product to which you would like to assign a delivery time.
- You will automatically be taken to the General tab which contains 5 drop-down menus, the last one being Delivery time. Select the correct delivery time set.
- Click Save & continue at the right at the bottom of the screen. The delivery time will now be visible on the product page in your online store.
Add a delivery time to several products simultaneously
If you have not yet created a delivery time, create it by navigating to GENERAL > Settings > Delivery times
- Navigate to CATALOG > Products.
- Click the flag icon at the left at the top to select all products on the page in question, or tick the checkbox With selected in the drop-down menu at the left at the bottom and click Add delivery time.
- A new window will open, where you can select a delivery time in a drop-down menu.
- Click Save at the right at the bottom to add the delivery time to all selected products.