To use SEOshop Payments, you must have a Mollie account or have create one through SEOshop. If you already have a Mollie account, click here. If you do not have a Mollie account het, but want to use SEOshop Payments click here. If you have already created a SEOshop Payments account, navigate to GENERAL > Settings > Payment methods > SEOshop Payments in the left menu to activate it.
Click the On/Off button to activate the options listed below. When you do, an input field or drop-down menu will appear, where you can enter the desired data.
- Minimum amount - The minimum order amount allowing customers to use SEOshop Payments.
- Maximum amount - The maximum order amount allowing customers to use SEOshop Payments.
- Additional charges (fixed amount) - Additional charges that customers have to pay to use SEOshop Payments.
- Additional charges (percentage) – A percentage of the total order amount that customers have to pay extra to use SEOshop Payments.
- Additional charges (Taxes) – Charge customers taxes for using SEOshop Payments.
- No additional charges above - All additional charges will not be incurred if customers order above the amount specified here.
Click Save at the left at the bottom of the Additional charges area to save your changes.
Activate SEOshop Payments here, so your customers may use it as payment method in your online store.
- Status- Activate the status by switching the On/Off switch to ON.
- Test/Live dropdown - selectt Live in the drop-down menu.
- Test code - This requires no action on your behalf.
- Live code - This requires no action on your behalf.
Visible for - Select here which customers may use
- Visible for companies - Only corporate clients can useSEOshop payments
- Visible for customers - Only consumers can use Payments.
- Visible for both companies and customers - Both corporate clients and consumers can use SEOshop Payments.
Payment methods - Activate the payment methods here that you use in your SEOshop Payments account. The payment methods in question were previously activated in your Mollie account, or have just been activated during the registration process. Activate the appropriate payment method(s) so customers and/or corporate clients may use this payment option in your online store to pay for their orders. Payment methods are activated by clicking their icon/logo.
Click again on Save at the left at the bottom of the Additional charges area. SEOshop Payments is now activated and ready for use.