Here you can configure a variety of settings concerning product pages and stock management.
- Items per page - Select the default number of products (25, 50, 75 of 100) displayed on a product page here.
- Unit price - Switch display of unit prices on/off here.
- Custom Template data - Only use this section if you possess sufficient knowledge of HTML and CSS. After activating the Data0x option, data fields will appear in the General tab of product pages, reachable through CATALOG > Products in the left menu of the back office. Within your online store, extra template data are used to determine certain elements at product level. They may be modified with Template Editor when writing new HTML code.
- Custom canonical URLs - Would you like to inform Google that your website contains several pages with similar/identical content? Set up a page with a canonical URL as the preferred version, which will be given priority in search results displayed.
- Logged in timeout - Enter the maximum period of inactivity here, after which you will be logged out from the back office.
- New products - Hide/show new products or show them when in stock.
- Front page - Show new products on the front page or leave it blank.
- Categories - Show/hide new catalog categories.
Minimum quantity - The minimum amount of a single product (usually 1) your customers have to order.
Maximum quantity - The maximum amount of a single product your customers are allowed to order.
Don't track - You will not be notified when the number in stock of a product reaches its minimum.
Track, deny purchases when out of stock - You will be notified if the number in stock of a product reaches its minimum; visitors are temporarily not allowed to order the product in question until its stock quantity has been replenished.
Track, allow purchases even when out of stock - You will be notified if the number in stock of a product reaches its minimum; for the time being, visitors are allowed to order the product in question.
Quantity in stock - By default the total number of products in stock. You can also modify the stock quantity of individual products. You can also modify the quantity in stock of individual products by navigating to CATALOG > Products in the left menu of the back office and selecting the Price and stock tab.
Alert when quantity below - The minimum number of a product that should be in stock. If this is not the case, a notification will be displayed.
Minimum quantity in stock - If you have indicated that a product cannot be purchased if it is out of stock or not sufficiently in stock, enter the number here (the default value is 0) below which customers can no longer order it.
Sort products by – The products listed on the packing note will be sorted by the option you select in the drop-down menu, for example, by their article code (alphabetically and by number) Label rotation - This applies to shipping options such as Paazl, bPost en PostNL, that provide you with the option to choose whether shipping labels are placed horizontally or vertically. Label alignment - This applies to shipping options such as Paazl, bPost en PostNL, where shipping labels are created for the order in question. You can select here whether the shipping label should be aligned to the left or right. Extra options – Use this field to activate/deactivate certain packing note options
- Hide the shipping label - This applies to shipping options such as Paazl, bPost en PostNL. Here you can choose to fully deactivate shipping labels.
- Hide the EAN code – Do not show the EAN code on the packing note
- Show the HS code – Will display the HS code on the packing note. HS codes are required by a number of shipping companies for international shipments.
- Hide customer contact information– Activate this option to hide a customer’s contact information on the packing note.
- Swap billing and delivery address – By default, het billing address is listed at the left at the bottom of the packing note and the delivery address at the right. Activate this option to swap their position.
- Use order number as barcode (instead of the shipment id) - If you ship through Paazl One-click-shipping, the order number will have to be used as barcode. Tick this option to activate using the order number as barcode on packing notes
Order status (tab)
Each order will be assigned an order status. Besides standard statuses (Sent, Awaiting Payment, Awaiting Shipment etc.) you can also add your own status to your orders.
You can create it in the left menu of the back office, through GENERAL > Settings > Workflow. Subsequently select the Order status tab at the right at the top of the screen. Click on the green plus icon in the navigation at the top of the screen to open a pop-up window, where you can add the new status. Assign a name to it and click Send to create it.
On the following page you can assign a color to the new status. Instead of a standard status, the new status is shown in the order overview. To avoid confusion, we recommend choosing a different hexadecimal color code for your own status than the ones reserved for standard statuses below:
- Awaiting Payment: #0099cc
- Awaiting Shipment: #993399
- Awaiting Pickup: #ff9900
- Sent: #669900
- Picked up: #336600
- Offer :#663300
- On hold: #999999
- Cancelled: #333333
Here you can activate/deactivate creation and transmission of automatic emails concerning orders.
- Order invoice -If this check box is ticked, customers will automatically receive an email with the order data and accompanying invoice (PDF) after placing an order.
- Order confirmation - If this check box is ticked, customers will automatically receive a confirmation email after placing an order.
- Order paid - If this check box is ticked, customers will automatically receive a payment confirmation email after having paid for their order.
- Order cancelled - When ticked, customers will automatically receive an e-mail message notifying them that their order has been cancelled.