Besides Google Analytics, SEOshop also provides integration with Clicky. When you use this service, you can enter the data received from Clicky through GENERAL > Settings > Statistics > Clicky.
If you do not have a Clicky account yet, but wish to use this service, sign up as follows:
- Go to the Clicky website.
- Enter your details.
- Enter the URL of your online store underneath the Which website do you want to track caption.
- Click Register to proceed with the registration process.
- An additional page will be displayed, where you can enter the following data:
- Nickname - By default, the domain name of your online store will be displayed. If you want to use a unique name, you can enter it here.
- Mirror - When you use domain forwarding, you can enter your accounts here.
- Click Send.
- You will be taken to a page where you can enter the tracking code. SEOshop will do this automatically, so you don't have to enter anything here.
- Return to the SEOshop backoffice and click GENERAL > Settings > Statistics > Clicky
- Enter your accountname in the Site ID field, i.e. the name you specified as user name. It is listed in Click at the top of the screen.
You now have activated Clicky.