In order to get your online store indexed, it is vital that you connect it to a domain as soon as possible. Proceed as follows:
- Buy a domain name for your store through a reliable hosting provider.
- Choose between a DNS or name server connection:
- Name server connection - Everything is operated through SEOshop, both your website and email.
- DNS connection - Only your website is operated through SEOshop, you retain full control over your email.
- Enter the following data with your hosting provider:
Name server connection
Most domain name providers will allow you to modify these data yourself. If not, you can pass them on to your provider by mail or telephone:
Primary name server * Host: **ns1.webshopapp.com** * IP: **18.104.22.168** Secondary name server * Host: **ns2.webshopapp.com** * IP: **22.214.171.124** Tertiary name server * Host: **ns3.webshopapp.com** * IP: **126.96.36.199**
Usually you can set up DNS connections yourself with your domain name provider.
Modify/add the records below to your DNS Record
Record 1 * Name: www * Type: A * Value: 188.8.131.52 Record 2 * Name: * * Type: A * Value: 184.108.40.206 Record 3 (when you have to fill in something, then fill in @) * Name: * Type: A * Value: 220.127.116.11
If you want to use a DNS link to operate your email traffic through SEOshop, add an MX record and send it to IP address 18.104.22.168.
Linking your domain name to SEOshop
After configuring all required settings with your hosting provider, you will have to add the domain name through GENERAL > Settings > Emails & domains in the left menu of the back office. Navigate to GENERAL > Settings > General > E-mails & domains in the left menu of the back office. Add your domain name by clicking the green plus icon in the navigation at the top of the screen.