On this page, you can link your online store to one or more domains and create email accounts.
You will need an active domain, which you can register and activate with a variety of hosting providers. On the landing page you can now link your domain(s) to your online store. This can be done in two ways, as follows:
- Name server link - Everything is operated through SEOshop, your website as well as your email.
- DNS link - Only the website is operated through SEOshop, u retain full email control.
Click here for information about connecting your domain.
No subscription yet
Before implementing the link you first have to put your store online. Proceed with the following steps:
- Enter your registered and active domain name.
- Navigate to MY ACCOUNT > Subscription in the left menu of the back office and select the desired subscription.
- Enter the desired link on your hosting site; choose either DNS or name server, it can take up to 48 hours to activate the link.
Add a domain name
Your online store has now gone live. You can link it to an active domain, or several of them. This goes as follows:
- Navigate to GENERAL > Settings > Emails & domains in the left menu of the back office.
- Click on the green plus icon in the navigation at the top of the page to add a domain name.
- A pop-up window appears, where you can enter your domain. Note: enter the name only, without the "www."-prefix!
- Enter the domain and correct extension (.uk, .com etc.) and click Save.
Your online store is now linked to your domain. You can no longer change the domain, you can however remove it by clicking the red stop sign icon to the far right. After removal confirmation you will be prompted to enter your password.
Do you have several domains and want to set a specific domain as the default? Then click on the star icon to the right of the desired domain.
At GENERAL > Settings > Emails & Domains > tab Email accounts you can add a new email address. Click on the green plus icon in the navigation at the top of the page, a pop-up window appears, where you can enter your email. Note: only add the name like info, without the "@domainname".