This page will show you where the products in your online store, or, in case you manufacture them yourself, your required raw materials and/or ingredients come from. Information concerning your suppliers is invisible for your customers, it is intended solely for your own use and your staff members. Now you will now exactly where to reorder if the number in stock of (a) product(s) starts to run low or threatens to reach below your set minimum value.
Creating a supplier
- Navigate to CATALOG > Suppliers in the left menu of the back office.
- Click green plus icon in the navigation at the top of the screen.
- A pop-up window will open, where you can enter a Title, being the name of the supplier you wish to add.
- Click Save to create the supplier in question. Have you entered his/her name incorrectly? No problem, you can modify it afterwards on the page you will be taken to. You can also add the address of the supplier.
Adding a supplier to products
After adding your suppliers, it is important to also link them to products, thus allowing inventory administration per product and per supplier.
- Navigate to CATALOG > Products in the left menu of the back office. Select the product you wish to add a supplier to.
- You will automatically be taken to the GENERAL tab. Here you will see five drop-down menus, with Supplier being the second from above. Select the appropriate supplier.
- Click Save & continue at the right at the bottom of the screen to add the chosen supplier to the product in question.